About this Class
The training will be focused on responsible firearms ownership – from purchasing your first firearm to discussing training, licensing, and other key considerations, including safe storage. Magen Am’s goal of the evening is to ensure that every individual and family who is considering the responsibility of utilizing firearms in your personal safety plan is equipped with the knowledge and information they need to be as effective as possible.
- This class will also feature a hands-on demonstration to maximize what will be taught. You can expect the following to be covered during the training:
- Learning and implementing the critical four rules of gun safety
- Understanding the options of firearms and why you might choose one over the other
- Insight into the need for consistent learning and training
- Legal considerations in realizing there is a third fight to be prepared for
- How to be a responsible firearm owner
Magen Am is here to educate and empower Jews to protect their families and communities as we face the increasing threat of antisemitism in our own backyards.
IMPORTANT: WE KINDLY ASK THAT YOU DO NOT BRING FIREARMS OR AMMUNITION TO THE CLASS.